For some reason I've also had a lot of crazy ideas over the last month- good ideas.
- My first idea is to learn how to bake from scratch. Although Erin rarely bakes, she really loves baked goods, so I figured this would be a good way to balance out our kitchen powers and give my lovely wife all the cookies she
desiresdeserves. So on Sunday with a bit of help I created some peanut butter cookies, straight out of The Joy of Cooking:
- The second idea is that I want to ride my bike as soon as it is thawed. This isn't exactly a new concept, but I'm definitely pretty motivated right now. Erin got a promotion, too, so she's working longer hours. Having one car means it's a pain for the both of us to commute, so using the bicycle will be much simpler.
- I guess idea three would be to get a macbook pro, finish "decorating" the basement, and set up my instruments and recording equipment so I can start fooling around with some new music. I'm not sure when this will happen, given our financial situation, but I've thought about it a lot and it's something I will really enjoy once it is complete.
- This Sunday I'm moving up to blueberry muffins!
- I'm taking a road trip in June with some friends to Bonnaroo Music Festival, in Tennessee. Let me know if you want to go, we haven't arranged transport yet and may have room.
- I have also recently found an enjoyment of techno music.
- Beauty is a profound thing.